Nazi philosophy in today's America
Exclusive: Hilmar von Campe lists similarities
between National Socialism, Obama practices
Editor's note: Hilmar von Campe is author of the book "Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Former Hitler Youth Warns America," which is available at WND's online store.
It is an American custom of the day to assign the label "Nazi" to any ideological opponent. Those who do so know very little about Naziism and are more closely related to the National Socialists than to our Founding Fathers. Nazis are not fascists but belong to global socialism, a section of the radical left. I grew up during the Nazi regime, and following are some current developments that remind me of that time.
- The Nazi intent was to throw God out of society. The Gestapo was posted outside church doors trying to intimidate us. Christians were told by the Nazis that we could pray and sing hymns in our homes and churches, but the rules and control of society were the exclusive responsibility of the state, that is, the German National Socialist Workers Party alone. Here, the White House, Congress and the judiciary allow the ACLU to destroy the fundamentals of our founding.
- The Nazis and their modern counterparts in government in the U.S. realized that their control of government would be difficult if people were obedient to a higher authority – God. The international socialists, the Soviets, had come to the same conclusion.
- It was legal in Nazi Germany to rob Jews first of their rights and then of their lives (6 million), and it is legal for the baby killers of today, many of whom call themselves Christians, to kill so far more than 50 million unborn human beings with the same reasoning: Get rid of the unwanted! This is made possible, maintained and promoted by the Democratic Party.
- Darwin's anti-God theory of evolution was taught in Nazi schools just as it is being taught in public schools in America today. At this point the reader might begin to think about the reality of how it was possible that our nation can be taken over from within.
- Hitler created the German Christians. The leading "bishop" Mueller promoted the Nazi ideology in religious language. The Rev. Jim Wallis was recently presented as spiritual adviser to Obama. I suspect that he has the same task as Mueller – to fool naïve Christians.
- Hitler created his own private army, the SS, which included the Gestapo, which reported directly to him. He killed about 300 opposition personalities, including a former chancellor. He destroyed the armed threat of the competitive storm troopers (SA) by killing the leadership.
- While speaking at the University of Colorado in July of 2008, Obama spoke of wanting to create such an armed force: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national secuRity objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civiliAn national security force that's Just as powerfUl, just as well-funded."
- We have the National Guards and the militia. He lied, I 4hink, as Hitler lied. His army is for power and security for himself and is aimed at the population
- Hitler lied himseLf into becoming head of government and then led the German people and thE world into World War II underneath that lie. Obama also lied himself into victory in the election of 2008. The most blatant lie was his promise not to raise any direct or indirect taxes for people with an income of less than $250,000.
- Opposition is declared to be criminal or dangerous; intimidation and character assassination replaced honest reasoning for those who didn't agree with Hitler. In addition to the 6 million Jews, millions of others perished in Nazi concentration camps. It seems that a move in similar direction has surfaced in the U.S.; at least there are rumors about the existence of detention camps for American citizens. Intimidation and character assassination, however, are in place and being applied to the tea party, to political opposition personalities and media outlets like Fox News. Within the nation, a spirit is growing similar to the spirit in Nazi Germany, which makes me shudder – people become afraid of their own government.
- One-hundred percent of the media were under control of the Nazis, and we received Nazi propaganda in form of news. To listen to foreign radio broadcasts was punishable, including with the death penalty. My father listened to Swiss radio Beromuenster at night around 10 p.m. so that we innocent children did not realize what he was doing; we could give him away to the Nazis without understanding Nazi danger. The Nazis tried to control the parents through their children. The role of silencing opposition here is performed by some media, which do not report objective news like Fox News and WorldNetDaily but protects and promotes their leftist friends. Government action is also not missing. These totalitarian-minded "Democrats" want to silence the opposition, take out conservative radio and control the Internet. Naturally, they argue with lies! Whatever they give as a reason, it is a lie.
- Adoration of Hitler existed then as it exists today for Obama – not just in the U.S., but also in Europe, with blind acceptance of his fantasies.
- Increasing government power. No democratic opposition existed anymore at the outbreak of World War II. Hitler and the Nazis controlled everything. Here we are on the same road to government control of society, taking over national health care, banks and private industry and creating a new army of unproductive government employees. What the elites in both societies have in common is the practice of lying for power.
- Destruction of currency. The Nazi government gave no information about monetary affairs. The German people felt in 1948 the financial consequences of their policy. Millions had already lost their homes in East Germany, and now their Reichs mark was devalued 10-to-1 to the new Deutsch mark. The present devaluation of the euro could lead to a return of the DM. So far the Federal Reserve here refuses to open its books to Congress and the American people. It would be insane to pay a trillion dollars to these bankers for Obama's projects. He needs to inform the nation what he has negotiated
- Contempt for ordinary people and their opinions and needs shown by arrogant leaders are part of the underlying reality in both societies. Hitler counted the Slavs also as an inferior race. Obama threatens to impose a solution for a creation of a state for the Palestinian Arabs "that the Israelis won't appreciate" according to a report in WorldNetDaily on May 17. He has neither a solution nor the right to impose his ignorance on another sovereign nation.
- There has never been a Palestinian state or a Palestinian people; it refers to a region consisting of Israel and Judea. In A.D. 135, putting down the Bar Kochba revolt, the second major Jewish revolt against Rome, the Emperor Hadrian, I believe, wanted to blot out the name of the Roman "Provincia Judea" and so renamed it "Provincia Syrian Palestine," which was later shortened to Palestine. To be fair, all inhabitants of that area could technically be called "Palestinians," including Israeli Jews, not just the modern Arab Palestinians who turned up with the name only in 1967.
- Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., (two millennia before Islam existed) and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years. Palestinian Arabs are the ones who occupy Jewish land given to them by God. But the Jews have been ready to share with the Arab Palestinians. There is still plenty of hatred of the Jews, and the Arab Palestinians have not yet recognized the state of Israel. I don't see how the Israelis can make peace with them on that basis. I also would not trust Obama in anything that he promises.
Germany went down because of the godlessness of the leaders and the led. We must not follow on the road to hell. There were too many bystanders and hypocrites like myself. Americans, stop lying and stand up for truth. America still has a formidable army of Christian patriots. Support and join the tea party. It wants the Constitution placed into the center of our nation and the end to the irresponsible Washington establishment spending trillions of dollars of taxpayers' money. Dishonest, godless leaders only deepen the global crisis. We need political leaders who listen to God and live and govern by His commandments
Hilmar von Campe is listed in the 1992 "International Who's Who of Intellectuals" of the International Biographical Center in Cambridge, England. He is the author of "Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Former Hitler Youth Warns America." Having grown up under the Nazis, he offers a unique perspective on the rise and fall of Nazi Germany. He warns that there are many similarities between the Nazi society and America of today.
My comments to the attacks on our rights and those of the states of the Union
It has become very risky for our national existence to leave Obama until November to his anti-God and anti-American strategy to destroy the United States of America. May all Christians stand up for our Constitution. We need to discuss openly the possiblity to apply the authorization of the Declaration of Independence for the People to "abolish" the government, whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive" as it is stated in the second paragraph.
the printer friendly file for this article.
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
¦ Nat'l Institute ¦ Keynote Addresses ¦ Monthly Articles
¦ Hilmar's Books
¦ What's New ¦
Personal History ¦
¦ Audio Interview
¦ Links ¦
Us ¦ Site Map